WINTER IS COMING…and it’s time to turn up the heat with Jewcee Boutique!
A Series About Women Living Their Best Lives
Mz. Jewcee is THRILLED to be a part of this documentary!
You see…it took a minute for Mz. Jewcee to evolve into the Erotic persona she is today. Her life has taken an erotic change for the better. Gone are the ‘vanilla’ chains that bound her to a world of sexual frustration.
Learning and knowing
who you are sexually takes time. …it also takes courage to be different from those around you. Being sexually free is a way of life for Mz. Jewcee and she enjoys her freedom to explore!
Educating those that are still trapped in a “sexual box” that someone else built for them, is my PASSION! Eroticism and all of its wonders are here to be shared. …and share Mz. Jewcee will do!
I’ve attached the trailer for: A Series About Women Living Their Best Lives
…this is just the beginning for the Jewcee Journey…
Think of Lingerie as Gift Wrapping
LADIES are you listening? Mz. Jewcee is bringing Sexy and Sassy back to the bedroom!
Over the years, the wearing of lingerie to bed has been replaced by over sized t-shirts and sweatpants. Hair bonnets and scarves are the norm now-a-days. We’ve lost our sexiness in the most important place….THE BEDROOM!
We will look FABULOUS to go out with our co-workers. We will spend hours getting ready to go out with our girls! ….but when it comes to going to bed…WE LOOK A HOT ASS MESS!
Our partner sees moisturizing masks, hair bonnets and something that hides our figure when we come to bed. We’re tired from looking Boardroom Fresh all day. We just want to slip into something comfortable and baggy. We have forgotten that most men are “visual” creatures.
You see…what we wear to bed has an impact on what is going to happen in the bedroom. A lot of men won’t say anything about what you wear to bed. They will say they don’t mind that you come to bed in sweats and t-shirt…they simply don’t want to upset you. They’ll accept the fact that you have had a long day with the kids or at work or both. They will lay beside you quietly wishing they were ‘get’n some’ while you roll over with your hair bonnet or a scarf tied around your head and snore…
We get into a routine without even knowing it of TOO COMFORTABLE. We forget to do the little things that added the spark to our relationship in the first place. Now be honest Ladies ~ how many of you would want to be intimate with your own self when you come to bed look’n a HOT MESS?
Lingerie is a garment to make you feel better and sexy. The material should be soothing to your skin and appealing to your partners eye! We take all the time in the world to get ready to go out…and only a few minutes to get out of all of that and slip into a granny gown…
…and SIZE has nothing to do with feeling and looking sexy. Plus your partner already knows what size you are and wants and desires you just as you are. You’re the one with the hang-ups. Lingerie comes in ALL SIZES – so you can’t use that as an excuse to put on sweatpants.
…all Mz. Jewcee wants her Ladies to know is this…Lingerie is like gift wrapping your body. It’s not supposed to stay on for 2 hours. It should be ripped off…that is when you know it’s working!!
It’s time to bring romance back to our bedrooms. It’s time to take back our confidence and let the ‘body-shammers’ shame someone else. It’s time to DRESS UP to go to bed! It’s time to slip on something sexy and sassy ~ even if it just a pair of stockings and some heels…
Give the GIFT of Sexy…you can thank Mz. Jewcee later!
Sex Education IS IMPORTANT
The Art of Sacred Sex Retreat
Mz. Jewcee is HONORED beyond belief to be a Presenter at ~ October 6 – 8, 2017. This 2 day Event will be packed full of celestial, insightful, and spiritual interaction.
Are you ready to transform your relationship into an intimate, exciting and passion-filled experience?
Are you ready to learn new techniques and tools to take your life or relationship to the next level?
If you are ready for a more deeper, profound, passionate connection with yourself and your partner;
Join us for an amazing transforming loving weekend at Eagle’s Nest Retreat House in Galena, IL to learn The Art of Sacred Sex.
To Register and obtain more information about this Event, I have provided the link: https://www.in-2-me-i-see.com/
Don’t miss this OPPORTUNITY to Enhance the Romance and build a stronger relationship!
#JewceeJourney #EroticEmpire #MzJewcee #retreat #enhancetheromance#relationshipgoals
Jewcee Boutique Home Shopping Parties!
Mz. Jewcee is growing her business in public speaking…but this is where it all started! That’s right…Adult Toy Home Shopping Parties! Mz. Jewcee LOVES talking about SEX and it all started 30 years ago when she started selling Lingerie for Undercover Wear!
Over the years she has expanded her Brand to include Adult Toys and Sexual Education. …but her first Erotic Love will always be home shopping parties! She loves the interaction and the looks on peoples faces as she presents new toys for them to incorporate in their bedroom!
Mz. Jewcee is a CONSTANT learner when it comes to the Adult Toy industry and she LOVES sharing what she learns with each and everyone of you. …so the next time you want to have a Girls Night In ~ Couples Get Together ~ Adult Toy/Novelty & Lingerie Party ~ call on Mz. Jewcee of Jewcee Boutique and let her and her friendly staff bring Erotica to YOU!
WE ARE A NON-JUDGMENTAL EROTIC BUSINESS! ALL ARE WELCUM TO BOOK US!
19 Aphrodisiac Foods Proven to Spark Romance
Nothing quite like putting 2 of Mz. Jewcee’s FAVORITES things together… FOOD & SEX!
When is the last time you had some chocolate poured on you? …some whipped cream licked off of you? …wrapped his dick in a fruit roll-up and sucked away? ….these are just a few ways to combine food and sex. But let’s take it a step further. Let’s find the foods that actually benefit Enhancing the Romance. …for the sake of argument we are going to start with the 19 Mz. Jewcee found…and you can add your own as you go!
- Oysters – One of the most notorious aphrodisiacs, oysters are high in zinc and have a reputation for being great for love and fertility.Researchers recently found that oysters contain amino acids that trigger production of sex hormones.
- Chili Peppers – This invigorating spice has an exotic reputation and a bright red color, which could be why it’s considered an aphrodisiac and a symbol of love. But there’s scientific backing, too. Chili peppers stimulate endorphins (the brain’s feel good chemicals), speed up heart rate and make you sweat, which all mimic how you feel when you’re aroused,
- Avocado – It could be the sensuous pear shape, or therich flavor of the fruit that gave avocado its aphrodisiac reputation as far back as the Aztecs. And while the jury is still out on just how lust-ful avocados are, Barbara Klein, professor of food and nutrition at the University of Illinois, told the California Avocado Commission that the fruit’s high levels of vitamin E could help keep the spark alive because of its role in maintaining “youthful vigor and energy level.”
- Chocolate – Chocolate is sensual, from its taste to its aroma, but dark chocolate has also been shown tocause a spike in dopamine, which induces feelings of pleasure.
- Banana’s – With its phallic shape, bananas alreadylook like a feel-good food; but they also contain bromelain, an enzyme which Oz says triggers testosterone production, and the fruit’s potassium and vitamin B elevate energy levels.
- Honey – Honey is made through pollination and is a symbol of procreation. Birds and bees ring a bell? In fact, the word ‘honeymoon’ got its name from mead, an alcoholic beverage made from honey given to the happy new bride and groom. It also containsboron, which helps regulate estrogen and testosterone levels and provides a natural energy boost.
- Coffee – The caffeine in coffee is a stimulant that ups the heart rate and makes the blood flow.One study conducted with female rats and published in the journal Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior suggested that coffee could put women in the mood for sex.
- Watermelon – According tocom, this ‘lycopene king’ may have a Viagra-like effect on the body, as it relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation.
- Pine Nuts – High in energizing zinc, which has beenlinked to a healthy sex drive, pine nuts are also considered aphrodisiacs because of the effort required to procure these oily gems from pine cones. Make a pesto with pine nuts, basil and olive oil, which The Doctors say also helps performance down there.
- Arugula – According to gourmetsleuth.com, this peppery plant has been documented as an aphrodisiac since the first century A.D. The minerals and antioxidants found in dark leafy greens like arugula have also been proven to block environmental contaminates that could negatively harm libido,says Walt Larimore MD, a medical journalist, author, and physician.
- Olive Oil – Packed with antioxidants, olives and their oil have been used for centuries for health. The Greeks believed they made men more virile as well. Olive oil is a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are critical for a healthy heart, blood flow and hormone production,says Beverly Whipple, of the World Association of Sexology.
- Figs – Used by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the fig paradoxically symbolizes both sexuality (the ripe fruit with seeds representing fertility) and modesty (the fig leaf). They are full of potassium and are an antioxidant powerhouse.
- Strawberries – Feed them to each other for a healthy, vitamin C-packed dessert thathelps keep blood flowing to all regions of the body.
- Artichokes – This veggie’s aphrodisiac reputation comesmostly from legend and the intimacy of eating it with another, pulling off the leaves to reach the center. But it is packed with vitamins and antioxidants, which are critical to proper body function and blood flow.
- Chai Tea – Skip the coffee after dinner and reach for a cup of chai tea. The typical spices in this brew-ginger, cloves and cinnamon-willget the blood flowing but the caffeine effect is less so you’ll still be able to drift off to sleep after your meal.
- Pomegranate – These bright gems enclosed in a thick rose husk are filled with antioxidants whichsupport blood flow. One study by The Male Clinic in California found that pomegranate juice had a positive effect on erectile dysfunction.
- Cherries – This superfruit is packed with feel-good vitamins (A, C, and E), potassium, magnesium, folate, iron, and more. It also has melatonin, an antioxidant to help regulate your heart.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seedsare high in magnesium–156 mg in just an ounce! According to Dr. Oz, magnesium helps raise testosterone levels by making sure more enters the blood stream.
- Whipped Cream – Decadent yet light as air, it just isn’t dessert without this rich topping. While there’s no evidence that whipped cream will boost libido, it’s sure to put you in the mood.
ARE YOU READY? GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY! 1ST ANNUAL EBONY EXOTIC EXPERIENCE ~ FEATURED ENTERTAINERS: KING NOIRE & JET SETTING JASMINE!
Impromptu Interview w/Mz. Jewcee
Mz. Jewcee is learning that she has to…BE READY at all times to talk about her passion! …guess what…she has NO PROBLEM in being ready as you will see below!
What an AWSOME Event and time Mz. Jewcee had at the Nasty No Chaser Event! It is always a pleasure to meet like minded people that are about educating couples and individuals alike regarding sex and how to keep their relationships FRESH!
Akilah and Taj McCord of Bedroom Banter, sat down with Mz. Jewcee during this event and had an impromptu conversation regarding the origins of Mz. Jewcee as well as the upcoming 1st Annual Ebony Exotic Experience. …take a listen…
Next Nasty No Chaser Event: Saturday, March 11, 2017 7pm – 10pm Check my calendar for location!