JOIN US TONIGHT!
JewCee Boutique LIVE Toy Talk has a NEW start time! This Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 8pm (CST) ~ Tune in as Mz. Jewcee and her Fabulously Erotic Co-Host Ms. Entyce GO LIVE on Facebook!
Our Topic: Erotic Henna…and so much more! LIVE DEMO ~ ON LIVE MODELS!
Cum be apart of the ADULT Conversation! Chime in! Learn more about how you can add this Erotic art form to your bedroom!
Facebook Name: Dee Ju-Cee Tails
#jewceeboutiquelivetoytalk #MzJewcee #MsEntyce #JewceeJourney #JewceeBoutique #EroticEmpire #Adulttoys #Henna #edible
Nothing quite like putting 2 of Mz. Jewcee’s FAVORITES things together… FOOD & SEX!
When is the last time you had some chocolate poured on you? …some whipped cream licked off of you? …wrapped his dick in a fruit roll-up and sucked away? ….these are just a few ways to combine food and sex. But let’s take it a step further. Let’s find the foods that actually benefit Enhancing the Romance. …for the sake of argument we are going to start with the 19 Mz. Jewcee found…and you can add your own as you go!
- Oysters – One of the most notorious aphrodisiacs, oysters are high in zinc and have a reputation for being great for love and fertility.Researchers recently found that oysters contain amino acids that trigger production of sex hormones.
- Chili Peppers – This invigorating spice has an exotic reputation and a bright red color, which could be why it’s considered an aphrodisiac and a symbol of love. But there’s scientific backing, too. Chili peppers stimulate endorphins (the brain’s feel good chemicals), speed up heart rate and make you sweat, which all mimic how you feel when you’re aroused,
- Avocado – It could be the sensuous pear shape, or therich flavor of the fruit that gave avocado its aphrodisiac reputation as far back as the Aztecs. And while the jury is still out on just how lust-ful avocados are, Barbara Klein, professor of food and nutrition at the University of Illinois, told the California Avocado Commission that the fruit’s high levels of vitamin E could help keep the spark alive because of its role in maintaining “youthful vigor and energy level.”
- Chocolate – Chocolate is sensual, from its taste to its aroma, but dark chocolate has also been shown tocause a spike in dopamine, which induces feelings of pleasure.
- Banana’s – With its phallic shape, bananas alreadylook like a feel-good food; but they also contain bromelain, an enzyme which Oz says triggers testosterone production, and the fruit’s potassium and vitamin B elevate energy levels.
- Honey – Honey is made through pollination and is a symbol of procreation. Birds and bees ring a bell? In fact, the word ‘honeymoon’ got its name from mead, an alcoholic beverage made from honey given to the happy new bride and groom. It also containsboron, which helps regulate estrogen and testosterone levels and provides a natural energy boost.
- Coffee – The caffeine in coffee is a stimulant that ups the heart rate and makes the blood flow.One study conducted with female rats and published in the journal Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior suggested that coffee could put women in the mood for sex.
- Watermelon – According tocom, this ‘lycopene king’ may have a Viagra-like effect on the body, as it relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation.
- Pine Nuts – High in energizing zinc, which has beenlinked to a healthy sex drive, pine nuts are also considered aphrodisiacs because of the effort required to procure these oily gems from pine cones. Make a pesto with pine nuts, basil and olive oil, which The Doctors say also helps performance down there.
- Arugula – According to gourmetsleuth.com, this peppery plant has been documented as an aphrodisiac since the first century A.D. The minerals and antioxidants found in dark leafy greens like arugula have also been proven to block environmental contaminates that could negatively harm libido,says Walt Larimore MD, a medical journalist, author, and physician.
- Olive Oil – Packed with antioxidants, olives and their oil have been used for centuries for health. The Greeks believed they made men more virile as well. Olive oil is a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are critical for a healthy heart, blood flow and hormone production,says Beverly Whipple, of the World Association of Sexology.
- Figs – Used by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the fig paradoxically symbolizes both sexuality (the ripe fruit with seeds representing fertility) and modesty (the fig leaf). They are full of potassium and are an antioxidant powerhouse.
- Strawberries – Feed them to each other for a healthy, vitamin C-packed dessert thathelps keep blood flowing to all regions of the body.
- Artichokes – This veggie’s aphrodisiac reputation comesmostly from legend and the intimacy of eating it with another, pulling off the leaves to reach the center. But it is packed with vitamins and antioxidants, which are critical to proper body function and blood flow.
- Chai Tea – Skip the coffee after dinner and reach for a cup of chai tea. The typical spices in this brew-ginger, cloves and cinnamon-willget the blood flowing but the caffeine effect is less so you’ll still be able to drift off to sleep after your meal.
- Pomegranate – These bright gems enclosed in a thick rose husk are filled with antioxidants whichsupport blood flow. One study by The Male Clinic in California found that pomegranate juice had a positive effect on erectile dysfunction.
- Cherries – This superfruit is packed with feel-good vitamins (A, C, and E), potassium, magnesium, folate, iron, and more. It also has melatonin, an antioxidant to help regulate your heart.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seedsare high in magnesium–156 mg in just an ounce! According to Dr. Oz, magnesium helps raise testosterone levels by making sure more enters the blood stream.
- Whipped Cream – Decadent yet light as air, it just isn’t dessert without this rich topping. While there’s no evidence that whipped cream will boost libido, it’s sure to put you in the mood.
Are you ready…? 1st Annual Ebony Exotic Experience is just around the corner! Do you have your tickets? Do you have your hotel room?
You might want to JUMP on this bandwagon…cause we are leaving the ‘vanilla’ way behind! Cum take a walk on the Erotic side!
April 21 – 23, 2017 Holiday Inn Conference Center ~ 500 Holiday Plaza Drive, Matteson, IL
Use Code: JTP to get our $89 a night room rate.
For tickets: https://jewceetales.com/the-1st-annual-ebony-exotic-experience/