Mz. JewCee works with hundred’s of women during the course of a year and so many of them have the same issue… NO ORGASM! They feel incomplete and discouraged when the Big O is a Big No Go! …well Mz. JewCee is here to save the day…
There are various reasons that women are unable to reach that earth-shattering, toe curling, sheet gripping orgasm. There are times when we are under immense pressure inside and outside the home. Most of you have heard of S&M, but you should be more familiar with S&A ~ Stress & Anxiety. S&A contributes heavily to women not reaching an orgasm. Their S&A can come from internal thoughts, their partners expectations or even their own lack of confidence in their own abilities.
There are several factors that can be attributed to a lack of orgasms for women. Mz. JewCee has listed a few below:
- Stress/Anxiety: Whether your stress level is implied or real, the pressure to perform in the bedroom is a contributing factor to lack of orgasms.
- Communication: Women not conveying verbally to their partner what excites and/or arouses them.
- Rushing: Take time to talk, taste, tease and touch. These are stimuli that will aid in obtaining a more complete climax.
Penetration isn’t the only way to have an orgasm. When you add knowledge to your sexual arsenal, your relationship with yourself and your partner becomes more powerful. The power to improve your Erotic Experience is totally up to you!
- Mutual Masturbation: Think of mutual masturbation as a visual way to explore and understand each others erogenous zones.
- Nipple Play: Licking, pinching, stroking and suckling on your nipples can bring about an orgasm without any other part of your boding being touched.
- Clitoral Stimulation: Rubbing your clit with a finger, tongue or adult toy can achieve a glorious orgasm.
- Vocal Stimulation: Words are a powerful tool that can be whispered softly or spoken more harshly – such as a command (Dom/Domme sub/slave relationship).
Mz. JewCee would like to bring to the surface what may not be spoken on as much as it should be; your surroundings. Believe it or not your surroundings play a huge role in your orgasm. A cluttered room, room mates in the next room, in-laws down the hall, children in the house. Does any of this sound familiar? All of these factors can cause you to hold back or not feel comfortable in allowing yourself to fully express your orgasmic side.
The road to the Big O is different for every woman and every experience. Mz. JewCee suggest that you Enjoy the Journey. Take in the sites and sounds of your Erotic Encounter and Revel in the pleasure that is an orgasm! Let go of your stress and make your surroundings conducive to having The Big O!
Enjoy ~ Enlighten ~ Embrace ~ Eroticism